I accomplished a lot in my 20s. I don’t know if I’ll ever top marrying Talia, becoming a father, writing my first book, and starting my first business. It was a breakthrough decade.
But there are also a few other random accomplishments that didn’t make the top five. Here they are in no particular order:
- I got to King level on Waze (just happened this weekend!)
- I graduated college (in three years!)(with honors, woohoo!)
- I travelled to 20 or so countries
- My blog reached 1,000 subscribers (many more, now, but those first thousand were hard!)
- I beat my father-in-law at corn hole (I’ll never be able to top your step count, though, Seth)
- I got my first cease and desist letter
- I got to level 60 on world of Warcraft (before they upped it to 100,000 or whatever it is now and made all that work irrelevant)
- I hired my first employee
- I lived in Paris
I don’t believe your life ends at 30. I don’t think I will wake up tomorrow thinking each day will always be worse than the last. I believe the opposite, in fact.
But can you really top getting King level on Waze? I’m going to be riding that high for a long time, I think. 😉
What did you accomplish during your 20s? Let me know in the comments.
I’m an expert writer who loves to bring smiles to people’s face.
Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several organizations whose mission is to help people solve writing problems.
I love traveling and have visited several countries in the past few years.
I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My works are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with companies that help people save energy. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a writer.
I can handle any kind of writing project and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their writing problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a writer.
Academic Writer – Jean Hartman – Byrumsocialstudies Corps